Sunday, September 11, 2016

Our Pug Lucy and cat Gracie
My neice Braelyn and nephew Tyler. They moved to Florida
2 years ago and I surprised them Labor Day Weekend.  I miss
them like crazy!



My kids Ashley (21) and Nicky (18)





Hi all!  I am a single divorced mom of 2 returning to RIC after being gone 26 years.  My first time around I wasn't ready for the whole "college" thing but I'm here to finish what I started.  I ran my own daycare for 15 years and then decided to close my doors as my kids got older.  I have been working in a Catholic elementary school for the last 5 years as a private aide and coordinator of an after school daycare.  I get up 7 days a week/365 days a year at 3:30 a.m. to deliver newspapers, yes....Christmas too!  I love to read, watch movies, hang at my family beach house, and spend time with my kids.
My son Nicky graduated this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment